WHAT IS THE PROGRAM ABOUT?
- “The F.A.C.E.S. of Anger” program encourages healthy thinking and behavior while encouraging internal/external change.
- Incorporating the ‘Duluth’ model, this program is structured to meet individual needs as follows:
screening to evaluate motivation, risk and program adaptability,
group counseling / therapy (average of 9-27 hrs),
individual counseling / therapy sessions (average of 2-6 hrs),
follow-up recommendations and treatment planning.
- To assist adults to manage anger through health ways of thinking and behavior.
- To assist adults in developing adaptive communication skills.
- To facilitate change through support, accountability, skill-building & counseling.
- To promote an understanding of triggers & practice anger man. strategies.
- Anger of Origin and Accountability for Behaviors,
- Balancing Stress, Tools for Managing Conflict,
- Developing Effective Communication Skills,
- Managing Anger Triggers and Irrational Thinking
- Domestic Violence, Anger’s Impact on the Family & Breaking the Cycle
NEXT STEPS TOWARD ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Candidates must initiate accountability & call F.A.C.E.S.@ 1-855-533-2237 to schedule a Screening.
- Submit non-refundable fee commitment to F.A.C.E.S. PO 3 Pen Argyl, PA 18072
- Gain authorization & fully participate in 100% program activities.
“We are have a vision to end child abuse ”