We proudly offer quality prevention, counseling, education and outreach services for youth, adults and community groups based on the below 5 beliefs:
- We believe quality service implemented by credentialed staff is a non-negotiable tool in the success of those we serve and our organization.
- We believe people are capable of change.
- We believe accountability is a critical component in the treatment process.
- We believe spirituality and a higher power are important in the life cycle.
- We believe federal and state government should not be our major source of funding