F.A.C.E.S. Faith, Accountability, Community, Education and Services is a community benefit organization with a charitable mission “to improve the quality of life for diverse groups, individuals, youth and families” through Counseling and The Educational Institute. For over a decade, advocates with over 125 years of experience in human services have been driven toward a vision to end child abuse. We are committed to reach this critical goal while strengthening our community.
- WHAT IS THE PROGRAM ABOUT? “The F.A.C.E.S. of Anger” program encourages healthy thinking... October 16, 2018
- Twenty people every minute are victim to domestic violence crimes committed by athletes... October 16, 2018
- In a world burdened with economic challenges; companies are strapped for time, talent... October 11, 2018
- Introduction to Whispers of Inspiration Whispers of Inspiration An enlightening collection of quotes and...
- October Is Domestic Violence Awareness Month CHILDREN AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 1 in 5 children will...
- Motorcycle Run To Stop Abuse JUNE 22th (Sat) Wind Gap Park Lehigh Street, Wind...